Enduring The Badge Podcast
The truth of First Responders survival on and off duty. Their personal accounts of how witnessing so much tragedy has taken a toll on their lives. Hear from their families about how it’s impacted them. Learn how each of them have overcame these difficult times and personal insight.
The show is hosted by Jerry Lund with 30 years of service behind the badge. He will be drawing upon his own personal experience of surviving those dark times and thoughts of suicide. Jerry is dedicated to empowering his fellow man to take action on their own mental and physical health.
STREAM AND DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST EPISODE BELOW:
In this episode, we’re going to talk about something a little bit different that wears on your mental health and physical health, and probably after the first of the year, you’ve possibly been thinking about a lot, and that’s MONEY! Lewis Weaver and Alec Evans, both former firefighters and now real estate moguls will tell their secrets on how to accumulate wealth and financial freedom.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to be successful in real estate if you’re a former first responder;
- What are the things to be considered before leaving your first responder job and becoming a real estate agent;
- What is the needed mindset to get into your financial freedom and goals;
- The importance of property manager;
- Why is it important to be surrounded by people who are better than you;
- Real estate business process and a whole lot more!
Go check them at:
To stream the rest of our episodes, check our website and social media links below:
Send us an email @email@example.com